If you have been picked up for driving while intoxicated (DWI) or driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol, you may wonder if a lawyer can help you, and if so, how to choose an attorney. Reasons to consider hiring our law firm, the Law Office of The Law Offices of Jonathan F. Marshall to handle your DUI/DWI case include the following:
- There are no plea bargains in New Jersey DWI/DUI cases, but the state has one of the nation’s highest rates of successful defense against drunk driving offenses.
- New Jersey prosecutors are taught in their training that it will be more difficult to prosecute a case if the accused has a lawyer.
- To be found not guilty in a DUI/DWI case, there has to be some issue that shows the prosecution’s case to be defective. The key to identifying problems in the prosecution’s case is experience.
- Depending on the circumstances of your case, our lawyer may be able to work out a favorable sentence or help you avoid conviction for multiple DUIs.
- Lead attorney Jonathan F. Marshall, a former DUI prosecutor, almost 25 years of experience in the superior and municipal courts in Monmouth County, Ocean County, and Middlesex County, and is respected by prosecuting attorneys and judges throughout the system. Mr. Marshall knows when to negotiate with a judge and when to take a case to trial.
It costs you nothing to find out how we can help. If you have been charged with drunk driving, please contact us to arrange a free consultation.
If you, as an allegedly drunk driver, were arrested, and would like to discuss a defense strategy with a DUI lawyer, or if you have any other question, please call toll free 877-450-8301 for a free consultation.
More Helpful Links & Information
|Common Mistakes in DWI Cases||DWI Frequently Asked Questions|
|New Jersey DWI Penalties||DWI Law in New Jersey|