Our team of New Jersey DWI attorneys has well over 100 years of combined experience in defending charges of driving under the influence (DUI) of drugs or alcohol and driving while intoxicated (DWI), and has a thorough familiarity with New Jersey DUI/DWI law. If you would like to speak with an experienced DUI defense lawyer, please contact our office to arrange a free consultation.
Elements that that our lawyers will consider when crafting the best defense against charges of drunk driving include the following:
- Can the state prove you were intoxicated?
- Was there reasonable cause for your DUI stop?
- Can the state show that you were the driver of the car?
- Can our lawyer have the results of your blood or breath test thrown out as inaccurate?
- Are the DUI drug charges against you supported by the right scientific evidence and expert analysis?
- What are the ways to challenge your refusal of a breath or blood test?
- Is there a way to avoid enhanced penalties for multiple DUIs?
- What is the earliest point at which you can regain your driving privileges after a license suspension?
- What are the penalties for DWI/DUI in New Jersey?
Skilled Representation in a New Jersey Drunk Driving Arrest
From investigations into whether field sobriety tests were properly conducted, to handling matters for out of state drivers, we work to keep you informed at all stages of your DWI/DUI case.
If you have been arrested for drunk driving (DUI/DWI) or you are the recipient of DWI charges from a motor vehicle stop or of DWI roadblock, exercise your right to remain silent. Call toll free 877-450-8301 to arrange a free consultation with a DUI/DWI lawyer.
Servicios del intérprete disponibles – Spanish translation services available